Hi Everyone,
So, I understand I am not starting a typical blog most college students my age are doing. But this is my very own passion that I love and would love to have it grow (pun not intended). I will have grammar mistakes because I will be posting on very little time I have. I am a full time student that is trying to not spend more than 5 years as an undergraduate. So I will be posting blogs in-between my study breaks, classes, and down times.
I will share my step-by-step journey to starting my very own truly organic veggie and fruit garden. I do live in an apartment so everything I do will be growing out of containers and hopefully garden boxes I build out of whatever I can find. I will be using a lot of items laying around the house. As a student, I do not have a lot of money to spend, so almost everything I do I will try to have it be the cheapest way possible. I will try to use new methods that are easy to follow and take as many pictures as I can to show my steps.
In this journey, I will try to learn how to make my own compost, dry my own seeds for germination, store seeds, build garden beds, start new garden ideas, care for plants, and anything with gardening. Occasionally, I will add recipes you can use from the things that your grew from your garden.
I hope you all can start your very own garden, so you can stop wasting food that goes bad in the refrigerator and start having your very own fresh and truly organic food.
Best,
JayLuu
No comments:
Post a Comment